Entry level 1st Line Support – Client Services
Salary: £18,000 plus benefits
We are looking to recruit an entry level 1st Line Support to join our Client Services team, working on our email marketing helpdesk.
The atmosphere is fun, intellectually challenging, demanding, friendly, non-bureaucratic and continually evolving. But although the atmosphere is relaxed it is highly professional and very much connected to the needs of our customers.
This role could be your first steps in a digital marketing career ranging across the business.
Your entry level role will require you to:
• respond to user requests for assistance and support via telephone and chat systems
• log and manage incidents via the helpdesk system
• ensure incidents are logged, updated and followed through to resolution
• manage multiple tasks and queries
• check client contract validity
• pass calls on to 2nd Line Support
• escalate key issues to the Client Services team
• log and suggest key system enhancements
It is expected that you will understand and satisfy your customers’ requirements and exceed their expectations where possible.
Experience / skills needed:
• Some experience with customer service
• Good communication skills, oral and written
• All round IT technical skills
• Excellent problem solving and be an enthusiastic team player
• Ability to work to tight deadlines with changing priorities
• Fantastic attention to detail – especially when working under time pressure
• Proactive and able to build credible relationships with clients
So if you are ready for a challenge and have a genuine interest in a digital environment then this job may be for you. Enthusiasm and a positive attitude are essential and whilst it’s preferable to have a degree education it’s not essential.