Senior Integration Developer
Location: Ramsey, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
Salary: Competitive + benefits
We are looking to recruit a Senior Integration Developer to join our Product Integration Team and to develop and support applications that are part of the portfolio of integrations between our digital marketing solutions and external systems.
We are looking for a well-rounded and highly technical individual with experience across the full development cycle, with focus on integrations between systems. The role requires you to get involved in the entire software product development life cycle using an Agile approach, from feasibility to post implementation support. Responsibilities vary from capturing new requirements from internal and external stakeholders to the development of fixes, small changes and/or a complete bespoke software application.
Development experience working with Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics CRM products is a plus but not essential.
We are a brand new and currently very small team with a specific mission: To create best of breed software Connectors between our digital marketing solutions and complimentary systems, such as CRM, ecommerce and social networking.
This is a great opportunity to join the beginnings of a new specialist team with potential for promotion as the team grows. You will be liaising with our large core products team, the latest web technologies and be exposed to diverse integration challenges.
Essential technical skills
· At least 6 years information technology commercial experience
· At least 5 years of experience in Microsoft .Net software application development and deployment
· Expert in C#.NET with at least 5 years commercial experience
· Microsoft Certified Professional preferred (MCAD or MCSD)
· Capable of developing object models and implementing design patterns using C# (e.g. Singleton, Factory, Data Mapper, Lazy Load, Repository, MVC, MVP, Facade, Proxy and Strategy).
· Exposure to LINQ, Entity Framework and LINQ to SQL preferred
· Experience with UML and the concept of Use Cases
· Expansive knowledge of application development technologies and frameworks, including MVC, WCF, and web services
· Experienced in SQL and ORM from a development perspective.
· Experience with SQL Server 2005 or 2008 preferred
· A great motivation to have self-validating code.
· Prior experience working with CRM solutions would be beneficial but not essential
· A drive towards technical innovation
· Prior knowledge of TFS, CI servers and MSBuild preferred
The business continues to evolve and grow and, as we do so, we are continuing to develop our existing products to make them even better than they are already! And of course – and this is where you would come in – we are always looking to develop brand new products that will help us strive towards our goal of being market leaders.
You need to be passionate about working for a young, innovative, and exciting digital marketing agency and bang up-to-date with all the latest techniques. It’s desirable that you’ll have worked in a team and understand team dynamics and be comfortable with working in a .NET environment. You’ll be an excellent communicator, capable of getting your ideas across and making insightful and intelligent decisions. You’ll also be pro-active and be self-directed.
The dotDigitalGroup plc is a full-service digital marketing agency and the culture is fast-moving, exciting, intellectually-challenging…..need we say more? One of the great things about working at dotDigital is the freedom you get as a developer combined with the opportunity to work on brand new projects which will give you great scope to influence how we do things from the start.