Location: Ramsey, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
Salary: Competitive plus benefits
We are looking to recruit a high calibre C# developer to join our Product Integration Team and to develop and support applications that are part of the portfolio of integrations between our digital marketing solutions and external systems.
We are looking for a well-rounded and technical and the role requires you to get involved in the entire software product development life cycle using an Agile approach, from feasibility, development and testing through to post implementation support.
We are a brand new and currently very small team with a specific mission: To create best of breed software Connectors between our digital marketing solutions and complimentary systems, such as CRM, ecommerce and social networking.
This is a great opportunity to join the beginnings of a new specialist team with potential for promotion as the team grows. You will be liaising with our large core products team, using the latest web technologies and be exposed to diverse integration challenges.
- At least 4 years of commercial experience in Microsoft C# and .NET software application development
- Capable of developing object models and be familiar with the concept of design patterns
- Experience in SQL databases from a development perspective.
- Experience in consuming and working with web services (SOAP and REST)
- Experience working with Test Driven Development (code coverage, unit testing)
- Familiarity with Agile development preferred
- Have a great motivation to have self-validating code along with a drive towards technical innovation
- Be able to deliver projects on time
- Be able to work alone or within teams
- Be able to develop quality applications consistently
- Have good verbal and written communication skills
The business continues to evolve and grow and, as we do so, we are continuing to develop our existing products to make them even better than they are already! And of course - and this is where you would come in - we are always looking to develop brand new products that will help us strive towards our goal of being market leaders.
You need to be passionate about working for an innovative, and exciting digital marketing agency and bang up-to-date with all the latest techniques. It's desirable that you'll have worked in a team and understand team dynamics and be comfortable with working in a .NET environment. You'll be an excellent verbal and written communicator, capable of getting your ideas across and making insightful and intelligent decisions. You'll also be pro-active and be self-directed.
The dotDigitalGroup plc is a full-service digital marketing agency and the culture is fast-moving, exciting, intellectually-challenging…..need we say more? One of the great things about working at dotDigital is the freedom you get as a developer combined with the opportunity to work on brand new projects which will give you great scope to influence how we do things from the start.