PPC/SEO Account Manager
Location: London Bridge
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and experienced PPC / SEO Account Manager. You will be working with our team of online marketing experts on high-profile clients, across a variety of B2B and B2C sectors.
We're looking for someone who is passionate about Search marketing, who has some experience of running successful SEO and PPC campaigns and who is used to talking to clients on a regular basis. You will have a number of years' experience working on SEO campaigns in a commercial environment, either agency or client-side.
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of SEO and PPC clients, planning and setting up campaigns and ensuring that campaigns, at a minimum, meet expected targets. PPC campaigns will be run through Google, Yahoo, MSN. Knowledge of Facebook and/or LinkedIn paid search is desirable.
Day to day tasks will include:
- Full responsibility for managing a portfolio of new and existing paid search accounts
- Managing strategy and developing opportunities for any B2B or B2C business through search marketing
- Account set up, keyword strategy, bid management, ad copy, landing page, goal tracking, analysis, Google
- Analytics, KPI's, conversion and reporting of paid search accounts
- Handling all day to day client communication and attending periodic meetings with clients Providing regular reporting to clients and updates on the progress of the campaign
- Working alongside other key areas of our business including website design and build, email marketing and ecommerce
- Assisting with sales pitches to win new clients
- Maintaining and developing good oral and written communication skills with clients building long term rapports
Ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate the following experience:
- 2-3 years hands on PPC and SEO experience agency side
- Understanding of paid search set up, analysis and optimisation
- Thorough knowledge of Google Analytics and goal tracking
- Attention to detail and organisational skills are crucial. You must be able to juggle various projects simultaneously whilst continuing to generate fantastic results.
- GAP qualification is preferred.
- Understanding or experience with Not For Profit organisations/Google Grants preferred.
The atmosphere is fun, intellectually challenging, demanding, friendly, team-focused, non-bureaucratic and continually evolving. However although the atmosphere is relaxed it is highly professional and very much connected to the needs of our customers.