We're looking for an experienced, fired-up Marketing Manager to join our growing Marketing team.
You'll be managing the development, execution and evaluation of your own marketing projects, across multiple media channels, to help drive the growth of our industry leading email marketing software tools including the award winning dotMailer email marketing platform.
You'll report to the Head of Marketing and work alongside 2 other Marketing Managers in a lively and fast-paced team.
Working from written briefs you will work with various stakeholders and departments across the entire business to ensure that consistently powerful and effective marketing material and content is created and distributed across all out key marketing channels and customer touch points.
You will frequently review and appraise the success of your campaigns to demonstrate ROI. You will be primarily involved in 2 types of projects: Product feature release and launch campaigns and on-going lead generation, conversion and retention activities across various media channels.
- Plan and budget your marketing activity with the Head of Marketing
- Develop and execute powerful and effective cross-channel marketing communication campaigns
- Analyse, report and present the effectiveness of your campaigns to the business
- Generate ideas and suggestions for delighting and engaging audiences, based on your industry knowledge
- Write brand-appropriate copy for the brand, product and industry marketing communications and social media content
- Research best practices and ways of working to continually improve the delivery and effectiveness of marketing communications across all media channels
- Research competitor and industry developments
Act as a champion of Marketing throughout the business
- Act as a subject matter expert for sales teams in all areas of Marketing
Skills and Experience:
4 Years+ solid experience in marketing roles across digital and live channels. (Email marketing , content marketing, search, online display, websites and events.
Skilled in writing, and producing engaging content for business audiences
Skilled and experienced in writing, producing and broadcasting email campaigns
Experienced in briefing and managing internal and external writers, designers and production facilities (Print, Web, Video & Event)
Experienced in evaluating and reporting on the success of your campaign Google analytics and other data sources
Comfortable communicating at all levels of the business
Excellent analytical, process-oriented and time-management skills
Experienced in marketing web based B2B or B2C software applications or technology