“With strong organic growth in line with market expectations, building blocks are now in place for a strong performance over the next 12 months”
dotdigital Group plc today gives a trading update prior to the Company’s full results for the year ended 30 June 2017.
Summary of Key Highlights:
- Overall revenues grew by 19% organically to approximately £32.0m (FY16: £26.9m)
- EBITDA is expected to be in line with market expectations
- Monthly recurring revenues from dotmailer’s SaaS-based usage up approximately 23% to £26.0m (FY16: £21.1m)
- Strong cash balances at 30 June 2017 of £20.4m (FY16: £17.2m)
- Growth of 48% in revenue outside of the UK
Milan Patel, CEO & CFO of dotdigital, commented:
“After my first full year as CEO I am delighted to announce strong organic revenue growth of 19% and a strong cash position. This illustrates that our profitable organic growth strategy continues to perform well on the three key aspects of product innovation, geographic expansion and now developing strong strategic partnerships.
Alongside our organic growth strategy, we will continue to look for acquisitions of an earnings enhancing or strategic nature that could add to dotmailer’s platform capabilities.
We look forward to providing a full update on the year’s trading and our continued growth strategy when we announce our full year results in mid-October.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank our staff for the tremendous enthusiasm and commitment they have shown in the past year, in embracing the changes we have made and in supporting me to drive the business forward, together with our shareholders for their continued support.”